Monday, June 25, 2007

How I Beat Stage 3 Breast Cancer in Two Months

I used A LOT of different healing methods and in no way can I say this one worked or that one worked. I do however feel that used in conjunction they all contributed to my miraculous cure.
The most important thing I did was to examine myself, one of those fearless and searching moral inventories. Only now I must continue to do them periodically. Louise Hay attributes a mental pattern to every disease. Alice Bailey (Theosophy Publishing) also wrote a book “Esoteric Healing” concerning this same principles. In 20 years experience I have not found these principles to be wrong, and I’ve checked them out. I observed them with all my friends and family and their friends as well.

I worked on my issues. In addition to holding onto some relationship hurts, shocks, old pain and what I considered horrible injustice, I was obsessing about my three-year old granddaughter and her welfare. Daily I agonized over the outcome of that divorce and custody—against all my beliefs about trusting in Divine right order. I grew myself a big lump of tumor over it and all the other things I had never quite gotten over like past betrayals, lies, and abandonment. The nice thing is since my diagnosis I am on good terms with my granddaughter's mom and she is growing up and being responsible now. In fact I’m on better terms with all my old relationships save one. I want to mention that I used Caroline Myss’s material on Chakras to do my issues work, mostly heart chakra work for breast cancer. A word of caution, you cannot have epiphanies, new insights and new perspectives and then go back to the old way of doing things after you are well again. It doesn’t work that way. I'd had all those healing insights and still got/created cancer. I had to put up or shut up.

The second most important thing I did was EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique. This is free and it is on-line, available to everyone at http://www.Emofree.com. This site offers CDs for very little investment (about $15 for 3 CDs) if you want to see the demonstrations and tap along watching your PC monitor. I put a lot of stock in this healing method. Why on earth did I ever get sick having all the tools I do? The answer is simple. I didn’t always use them. I’m a Reiki master as well and usually fail to give myself the energy.

The other methods I used are below and I have no way of knowing if they need to be used together or what percentage of healing could be attributed to what method, if at all—except laughter. With no intention of minimizing any method’s importance I will list them and give brief information. As with any product, method or theory, use you own discretion as to what you are comfortable doing or using. You have the option to believe nothing unless it resonates with you.

Alkaline diet versus acidic diet, “cancer can’t live in alkaline environment”. You can find this information on-line. This is free information. I also read a study that cancer actually feeds off nicotine. Smokers quit while you can. I had no alcohol and don’t recommend it (its acidic).
Surprisingly, lemon, orange, mandarins, lime and grapefruit are not acidic in the system but become alkaline. Boost your immune system. See information at
http://altmedicine.about.com/od/popularhealthdiets/a/alkalinediet.htm

Waioras’s NCD Zeolite- natural cellular defense formula, detox and alkalize, boosts immune system. They make no claims on this product concerning cancer but results are amazing. There is a cost but I used only one bottle during this time and it was a gift.

Releases: verbal affirmation of letting go of some hurt, fear or resentment—getting it out of the body and releasing it. Try to feel it as you let it go. This is an emotional exercise, not intellectual. My thought is--old hurts and injustices are like cobras. If you don't let them go they will kill you.

Quantum Energetics – QE, a hands-on method of working with the body’s electrical systems. Very complex to learn and not well known but it is effective and simple to receive. I have had immediate results with shoulder and hip problems. Works with all kinds of physical problems including constipation. Look up Quantum Energetic Healing on-line.

Reiki—ancient origins but rediscovered by Dr. Usui in Japan. There is a universal divine healing energy available to everyone. Some people access this through prayer but there are different kinds of prayer. When using Reiki to access this energy symbols are used. Those symbols are related to an energy language and each symbol represents an entire concept. A Reiki practitioner directs this energy. It is very closely related to Healing Touch, which is accepted in many hospitals.

Bach Flower Remedies—You may use the actual remedies. I could not afford them so I used the power of the mind to heal using the remedies (psychic dosing). Not for everyone—I believe in intention and the power of the mind and the will. Psychic dosing is done with the mind with a real product in mind but not any physical product in my possession. Just say, “I now ask for the perfect dose of...(whatever flower essence).” Read up on them to know which ones to use.
Immunics—This is another method free to everyone on-line. Check out the website at http://www.immunics.org/index.html watch the videos for instruction. I used this but not regularly, simply because I was doing so many methods. There are donations for CDs etc. Note the Cancer page in the left column.

Laughter therapy releases endorphins, raises frequency of the body and it feels good.

Supplements/Antioxidants that were doctor approved – meaning she had no objection. Though she did not see they had curative value she allowed them. R-Lipoic acid (stronger than Alpha Lipoic) Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium (be careful, you can overdose on this), DMAE, Vitamin E, daily liquid vitamin. I do not suggest others do exactly as did but use their own judgment as to what is best for them or check with their own doctor. I started taking N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) and Selenium after chemo because I did not find out about them before then. I suggested both to my friend during her chemo. For more information: I will list my dosages in another posting. Again I am not perscribing any of htese methods. I am saying this is what I did.

Ho'oponopono – A method from the ancient Kahunas (healer-priests) of Hawai'i. Here’s the site directly addressing cancer. http://www.cancerlynx.com/huna.html#guilt

I found this site in October, after my experience but you may check out the various ways to fight cancer at
http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/?engine=adwords!800&keyword=%2Acancer%2A&match_type=

I had a really hard time with the last chemo session and since the MRI said I was clear my doctor said to recover from the chemo and prepare for the surgery. However she also said I may need to finish the last two sessions depending on surgery results. By August it was time for the lumpectomy, only there was no lump anymore. My surgeon called me personally with the results after surgery and reported there was no cancer, and no trace of any cancer. The breast tissue samples and the two lymph nodes he removed had no sign of any cancer what so ever. It was just gone. On my post-op visit he walked into the room and hugged me and said he was very impressed. He was genuinely very happy for me and I feel he was just a bit proud of me as well.

This month, June 0f 2007, is my first anniversay of completing chemo. Having just had my mammogram and office exam I can report I'm still free and clear.

No comments: